What People Think Copywriters Do
- Copywriting is only about writing, and copywriters just write
- Copywriters write for websites, brochures, newspapers, magazines, Facebook, blogs, Twitter, Billboards, etc.
- Ability to advertise even the most boring product is the most important quality a copywriter can have
- Copywriters need to talk to diverse groups of people
- Copywriters use words to sell
- Copywriters create advertisements
What Copywriters Actually Do
- Copywriters use words, to make an idea come alive.
- Copywriters just need a medium to convey their thoughts, but they are not bound by any of those mediums!
- Understanding people and their emotions, is the most important quality that a copywriter has!
- Copywriters know how to find the right words that strike a chord among different ethnicities. It’s a different thing that they may not know how to speak different languages!
- Copywriters use words to create brands, and make people feel good about them!
- Copywriters create advertisements that connect with people; make them smile, cry, laugh, and beam with pride!
Words become potent in the hands of people who know how to use them. Use your words wisely.